Flu Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-64 years old
- Not have had a flu vaccine within the past six months
- BMI between 18-50 [to calculate:Click here]
- Not have a history of cancer within the past 5 years
- Not have a history of severe reactions or hypersensitivity to an component of the study intervention (including latex, poly-ethylene-glycol, egg-protein and aminoglycoside antibiotics)
- Not have a recurrent history of or uncontrolled neurological disorders or seizures, including Guillian-Barrè syndrome and Bell’s palsy, with the exception of febrile seizures during childhood
- Not be positive for hepatitis B surface antigen, hepatitis C virus, or HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential or a man whose partner is of childbearing potential, you must agree to use effective birth control
- Other criteria apply. You must call (773) 275-3500 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (773) 275-3500
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (773) 275-3500 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (773) 275-3500 .Compensation up to $950 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.