Join Joan Esposito and co-hosts Patti Vasquez and Santita Jackson for two hours of health and wellness on Thursday, March 9 from 4-6 p.m. A panel of professionals will discuss how east can meet west to optimize health and wellness.
- Jason Bussell, MBA/MPH, Acupuncturist from A Center for Oriental Medicine in Wilmette and Chicago. He will talk about how acupuncture is increasingly accepted as part of an integrative treatment protocol for patients.
- David Zeiger, D.O., Healthworks Integrative Medical Clinic in Deerfield. He will discuss holistic health options and his treatment protocols including CBD, CBG and THC.
- Renee Barasch, Digestive Health Solutions in Libertyville. Known as “The Tummy Whisperer,” she will talk about how digestion is the cornerstone of our overall health and how to manage it.
- Steve Satek, Great Lakes Clinical Trials in Chicago. He will be illustrating how vital trials are to pharmaceuticals and how the industry is evolving to include other therapies.
- Zelma Chamberlain, M.Ed, Retired, from The Science of Spirituality. She will be talking about meditation, diet and the impact on wellness for life.
REGISTER HERE: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_u6uDSczMSM-_VAQ0OSXglA
If you are interested in participating in mental health research, follow the links below to learn more about each respective study and apply online!