Join Joan Esposito and co-hosts Patti Vasquez and Santita Jackson for two hours of health and wellness on Thursday, March 9 from 4-6 p.m. A panel of professionals will discuss how east can meet west to optimize health and wellness.
- Jason Bussell, MBA/MPH, Acupuncturist from A Center for Oriental Medicine in Wilmette and Chicago. He will talk about how acupuncture is increasingly accepted as part of an integrative treatment protocol for patients.
- David Zeiger, D.O., Healthworks Integrative Medical Clinic in Deerfield. He will discuss holistic health options and his treatment protocols including CBD, CBG and THC.
- Renee Barasch, Digestive Health Solutions in Libertyville. Known as “The Tummy Whisperer,” she will talk about how digestion is the cornerstone of our overall health and how to manage it.
- Steve Satek, Great Lakes Clinical Trials in Chicago. He will be illustrating how vital trials are to pharmaceuticals and how the industry is evolving to include other therapies.
- Zelma Chamberlain, M.Ed, Retired, from The Science of Spirituality. She will be talking about meditation, diet and the impact on wellness for life.
If you are interested in participating in mental health research, follow the links below to learn more about each respective study and apply online!