Type 2 Diabetes Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be between the ages of 18-65
- Have a BMI 28.0-40 (Click here to calculate)
- Be diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and on stable treatment for at least 3 months
- Treatment includes diet and exercise, Metformin and/or SGLT-2 therapies such as anagliflozin, dapagliflozin, and empagliflozin.
- Have an HbA1C below 9.5
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding and willing to use birth control
- Not be on insulin or any other injectables for Diabetes
- Not have a history or current chronic pancreatitis
- Not have had bariatric surgery or other surgical treatment for obesity such as gastric banding and gastric bypass
- Not have HIV
- Not have Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- Be able to pass a drug screening
- Not have history of severe allergic reaction
- Other criteria may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $3,250 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.