Healthy Adults Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 50 years of age or older
- BMI between 18-39 [to calculate:Click here]
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential or a man whose partner is of childbearing potential, you must agree to use effective birth control through 3 months following vaccine administration
- Not have a history ofShingles within the last 10 years
- Not have been previously vaccinated against Chickenpox or Shingles
- Not have received systemic immunosuppressants for more then 14 days in total within the past 6 months
- Not have a history of severe allergic reactions to any mRNA vaccines
- Not have a history of bleeding disorder
- Not have donated ≥450 mL of blood products within 28 days prior to the Screening Visit or plans to donate blood products during the study
- No vaccines to be taken within a month before or after study vaccination with the exception of the flu vaccine which can be received within 14 days before or after
- Not have been in another study within the past month
- Other criteria apply. You must call (773) 275-3500 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (773) 275-3500
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (773) 275-3500 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (773) 275-3500 Compensation up to $1800 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.