COVID-19 Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be from 18 to 64 years old
- Be in good general health
- Have received at least 3 prior US-authorized mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, with the last dose of the vaccine given in the past 5 months or longer
- Be willing to use highly effective birth control
- Not have received any investigational or licensed influenza vaccine in the past 6 months
- Not have a history of a severe adverse or allergic reaction with any vaccine
- Not be immunocompromised
- Not have received treatment with known immunosuppressant medications in the past 2 months
- Not received blood/plasma products in the past 2 months
- Not have a history of heart disease
- Not have participated in other studies involving administration of a study intervention in the past 28 days
- Additional criteria will apply
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (773) 275-3500
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (773) 275-3500 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (773) 275-3500. Compensation may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.