Great Lakes Clinical Trials will be sponsoring BottlesUp! third annual run for Rosé 5K!
This event was created as a way to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Association and celebrate drinking pink. $5 from each ticket will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association Illinois Chapter!
Date and Time
Sunday, May 7th from 9:00AM – 12:00PM CST
Run or walk along the lake, with an after party at BottlesUp! 3164 North Broadway Chicago, IL 60657
- Participants will have two different 5K routes to choose from, both ending at BottlesUp, OR you can map your own 5K route!
- Choose your own starting time between 9-10:30am and choose to run/walk solo or with some running/walking buddies. Don’t forget to wear your Run for Rosé t-shirt!
- Finish at BottlesUp before/by 11am. Be prepared to show your ID!
- Pick up your goodie bag, drink some rosé, then head home and continue to #roséallday!
All participants will receive:
- “Run for Rosé” t-shirt
- Commemorative wine glass
- Goodie bag (includes a full 750mL bottle AND 3L box!!)
- Post-race rosé tasting with Klinker Brick Winery and others!!
- Buddy pics from Page & Plate Studio
- Can of water from Open Water (sponsored by Great Lakes Clinical Trials!)
- Massages from Advanced Spine & Sports Care!
**REGISTRATION ENDS APRIL 25TH!!!!!!
Got Qs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.