For the month of March, Great Lakes Clinical Trials will be continuing the advocacy and conversation around the importance of memory, brain, and general health!
Thursday March 9th from 4-6pm: WCPT820 Radio: Health & Wellness Panel
- Steve Satek, former CEO and founder of Great Lakes Clinical Trials will be illustrating how vital trials are to pharmaceuticals and how the industry is evolving to include other therapies.
- Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_u6uDSczMSM-_VAQ0OSXglA
Friday March 24 and Friday March 31: Mini health fair at our Clark Street location from 10am to 5pm.
- Stop by to get a free memory consultation with one of our certified memory experts.
- There will also be pre-diabetic, lipid, and blood pressure testing!
- 5113 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 60640
Link to schedule your health check: https://greatlakesclinicaltrials.com/schedule/metabolic-screening-self-scheduler/
**Complimentary memory assessments will only be offered in addition to our metabolic screening during the month of March.
Questions? Call 773-275-3500 or email GLCTinfo@flourishresearch.com