Steve will sit as an industry panelist on The Growing Obesity Epidemic and the Impact on Diabetes panel hosted by Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. He will be providing a connection of preclinical work to the patient, and what advancements in obesity and diabetes clinical trials mean to the general public.
The Growing Obesity Epidemic and the Impact on Diabetes
- Christopher Connaboy, PhD, Director of CLEAR and the Human Performance Laboratory
- Anila Bindal, MD, Assoc. Medical Director, Abbott Diabetes Care
- Bruce Riser, PhD, CEO/CSO, BLR Bio
- Steve Satek, MBA, CEO of Great Lakes Clinical Research and Chief Commercial of Flourish Research (parent company)
- Ryan Crews, PhD, CCRP, Assoc. Professor, Clinical Research Scientist, CLEAR, Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Carl White, PhD, Assoc. Professor, Center for Cancer Cell Biology, Immunology and Infection
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. CDT In-person Networking and Refreshments
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. CDT Panel Discussion
REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventsquid.com/event.cfm?id=20958
If you are interested in participating in obesity and/or diabetes research, follow the links below to learn more about each respective study and apply online!